HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 30th

Hello dear Blenders.

“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

So it’s the last day of September. Who has read The Great Gatsby might remember that in the book, the fall didn’t bring many fortunate events (quite the opposite…), but I thought it was a nice quote anyway.

Photo is one I made last fall.

Not doing so well this week, feeling lonely, anxious, sad. I posted about my struggles with appointments and going out in the PP thread yesterday. Today I will do yoga (yes! Unexpected, right? 🤪) and plan on doing some cleaning. Hope to get in a walk as tomorrow’s weather forecast is rainy. Writing therapy is going quite well.

What are you doing today? Is the weather still warm or is it “stay inside, drink hot chocolate and read a book” already? Have you done/seen typical fall things yet? I walked through the park yesterday and there were chestnuts on the ground. I love those, they remind me of my childhood.

Sending support to Maria, but everyone who is in need of support can post here, of course. 🌼