Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 29th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How's life? What's in store for your Wednesday?

Well, I'm super excited that it's Wednesday. Why? Because today officially marks the start of Fat Bear Week!! Yes, that's right, Fat Bear Week (Sept 29-Oct 5)! No, I didn't just make that up--it's a real thing! It celebrates the brown bears that call Brooks River in Katmai National Park, Alaska home! And the Fat Bear Week is run in sort of a March Madness style bracket competition where you get to vote on which bear wins the 'titan of a tonnage' (as they're lovingly called) for each day until a winner is announced! You also get to marvel at these animals' ability to put on the weight necessary to survive a harsh Alaskan winter! And so: Yay! Fat Bear Week!

And I bet you never wanted to know anything about that, but here we are!

And as much as I'd like to be celebrated for my ability to catch endless salmon and pack on the poundage, I don't see that happening. So I guess I'd better talk about workouts, eh?

Salmon-catching aside (it totally counts as a workout); what's on the workout schedule for today, Blendfriends? Workout or rest day?

Workout for me. Core and cardio combo!

And what's on the menu for today?

Not sure. Fish perhaps?

Pic: more pretty Fall leaves!

Well, I think that's enough from me today! I'm off to fill out my Fat Bear Week bracket!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited