Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 28th

Hello Blenders!

Happy Tuesday to you! Can you believe we are gettin down the last few days of September already? It's incredible how fast time seems to fly sometimes!

Nevertheless, we still have a couple days left of the month, so let's not rush it; and talk a bit about today instead, eh?

How are you today, Blendfriends? How's things going?

I hope you're well!

We're at Matthew McConaughey level today here (i.e. doin' alright-alright-alright). Gonna be another nice day weather-wise, with blue skies, highs in the upper 60s (F), and plenty of sunshine. Can't ask for more than that. How about you, Blenders? What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

I suppose we'd better talk a bit about workouts and such, eh? So what's happenin on that front, Blendies? HIIT-it-hard kinda day? Or maybe picking things up and putting them back down again is on the agenda? Or maybe it's an entire day of 'nope' for you?

I have to look at my calendar and see what's scheduled for today. I've been loosely following Abs Rd2 and modifying/skipping wo's as necessary. I think today might be an upper body day.

And what about on the food front, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

I have yet to figure that out. We had Greek chicken salad last night. Maybe we'll do something with eggs tonight.

And finally, the pic! It's an almost-heart in the shape of some Trumpeter Swans! Or something like that. They're cool birds. That's all I'm really gettin at.

Ok, that concludes today's endless ramble!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited