HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 28th

“We live in language. Choose to speak in ways that bring out your best and make you feel more positive about your ability to do what inspires you and to change what doesn’t.”

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends! Another month almost over already…

I have had two positive days to start this week, minus the fact that I drank slightly curdled milk with my cereal yesterday. I thought something was “off” but finished my bowl. I’m just lucky I wasn’t sick 🤪

I was having a discussion with David yesterday and for the first time I said that we needed to change our language, because by always saying we are tired, it didn’t make a difference. What will make a difference is to change the words we use and DO something about it. So we decided we would go for a walk after supper each night. Wish us success.

Other than that, I’ll do my PT exercises this morning and a Reach challenge workout this afternoon. I WILL finish this challenge this week, I am determined.

Hope you get to do what you wish and what you plan today. Looking forward to hearing about your day. And as a reminder, we look forward to reading everyone’s posts, as you are all welcome to join in at any time 🙂

Edited