Perspiration Pals September 28th, 2021 🎉🎂🥳🥳

Hey all P Pals,

Today's check in is special and I am super happy that it is on the day I host 😊 Last year too, I had the chance, and so it is nice to be able to do this this year too! Well there is a birthday in town and we have our very own Lucifer who's come down to wish her 😏 My twin has this strong liking, not sure for the devil or for Tom or the devil played by Tom!? 🤐

Anyhoo, please join me in wishing my super witty, kind and gem of a person, my lost (and found) twin, Ivett a very happy birthday!! 😊🤗 I know this has been a relatively tough year, but I wish you peace, more HIIT (ahem, with Danny boy!) 🤣 company of great friends (virtual or real) and warmth of being loved! Big hug xx

---

Now if you wanted to do the regular check in too, I got nothing much to share, except I explored the hiking trail close to my place and it was simply awesome! Might go there often, and fur baby certainly came with me and enjoyed the view.

Lil fur baby has tested harness and leash by just being out 2 mins, loudly meowing and running back inside...gotta slowly train this kid. Now she's started sharing my blanket too at night. Will post her pic in comments.

---

Remember, we welcome everyone in these threads always. Please feel free to join us. Thank you for checking in with me today.