HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 27th

Hello Blender friends! I am happy to be checking in from my Mom's house in Florida, where I am visiting a my Mom and most of my siblings for the first time since 2019. It's really great to be here with everyone and at the same time I'm extending my stay a bit by teleworking, including today. So I've been mostly off line this week and it's nice to check in again. Looking forward to seeing what you're all up to! As Julia Child said, "how nice it is that one can come to know someone just through correspondence, and become really passionate friends.” So I wish everyone strength in face of whatever challenges the day brings you. Come over here and find a smile or two among friends. Sending especially positive thoughts to MaFe right now and hugs to Lara.

In terms of workouts, I've picked up the Booty challenge and the first day was good. Yesterday took it easy and just stretched, but today is a program day again. I really like the new videos with Pilates before strength. I just need to do it out of sight of my sister's dog, because floor work looks a lot like an invitation to play to a 7-month-old puppy! That's her in the picture. She looks so sweet, but she is full of springs!! Do you have furry trainers? Do they ever stop pouncing?