In the Kitchen Weekend Recap - 9/27/21

Good Monday fellow Blenders.

This weekend was chocked full of things happening. We havested Granny Smith apples for next weekend in the kitchen. Also had some wonderful food in the house.

Friday dinner: Taco Salad with red onion, bell pepper, seasoned turkey burger, pile of mixed baby greens, blue corn tortilla chips, black olives, avocado, salsa, sour cream, and a few shreds of Asiago cheese. Yummy.

Saturday: For lunch we had BOAT sandwiches. Bacon, red onion, avocado, and tomato on multi-seed bread. For dinner it was a cheat night with Cheese food. No pics there.

Sunday: Started out with typical smoothie. I had to disassemble my laptop to replace a screen cable. So I thought I would make a loaf of sourdough and flax bread while I was at it. Very good while warm with butter and raspberry jam. Dinner: BBQ chicken, corn on the bbq, and side salad. While I was at it, I roasted various chilis for a salsa verde. Was a great weekend "In the Kitchen."

How was your weekend "In the Kitchen?" What did you have going on? Friends, family, special occasion, just yourselves? Let us have a glimpse into your culinary world.

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Edited