My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a bore easily strength training workout with Daniel and I had a good burn going on in my arms about halfway through the workout, but I forgot to do the extra credit before the cool-down and stretch. So I did get to workout my arms for 16 more mins like I had planned to do in the first place until, I completely forgot all about it when I was all done with the workout.

Then after that I took care of the animals this morning did the violin and picking out my outfits to wear to school this week for spirit week, and I think all of my friends are going to like the outfits that I picked out to wear to school. My friends always like the outfits I pick out for the spirit weeks but they like seeing the different outfits that I wear to school to match the theme of the day. So tomorrow for the first spirit day is PJ Day where you wear any pair of pajamas to school and, I'm going to be wearing my ladybug pajamas to school.

I can tell that my leadership class is going to be doing the spirit weeks a lot more than the last leadership class I had. But this will allow more of the students to participant in dressing up and having fun with wearing different outfits for a change, plus it will also allow them to make new friends. The main idea is to mainly get everyone into the school spirit and to not be happy and have a good time with everyone, and get creative with there spirit day outfits and show them off to all of their friends at school.