Perspiration Pals 26 September 21 πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ±πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Happy Sunday Ppals!

What is next is a common question for Blenders. I thought doing an 8 week program (FB30 R3) would cure me of that but it hasn't. πŸ™„ I have settled into the program and will complete it in one go as I think I will get the full benefit of a carefully sculptured program if I do it as it was intended.

But here I am halfway through thinking ok what is next? I have a lot of programs and there is always a new 2 week challenge. So I have had the FB30 challenge, and the Sweat, Bored Easily and FB30 R1 programs on my calendar to have a look. My calendar was getting crazy so they all came back off and for now I am focusing on FB30 R3.

But what is next?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Now over to you! Before we talk about what is next how about sharing what is on for today. I am going for my Sunday Honda Walk and doing chores around my house. It is my rest day but I have taken an extra one earlier in the week so I may move onto Day 29 which is total body strength and HIIT or I may vacuum and do some yard work and call it good.

Ppals welcomes everyone to our corner of the community. Please share about your day or read and be silent if that it what you need today. πŸ€—

Edited