My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for today and yesterday. The workout for yesterday was a upper body workout with Kellie and the workout for today was a lower body workout with both Kellie and Daniel. Both of the workouts were hard to do and after a long busy week at school I am wore out and I was so tired last night, that I couldn't get online at all because of how tired I was.

It's getting closer to the finals I think for the classes and I'm doing my best to try and get all the work done and keeping up on my schoolwork. But next week is another spirit week for my school and this time the spirit days or themes are PJ day, Never grow up day, Disney day, Pirate and Pixie day, and class colors day. So I can't wait to dress up for all the spirit days again and my mom asked me why the school is doing it again, and I told her because it's to get the students ready and into the spirit before the homecoming dance next Saturday.

So I will let all of you know of how spirit week goes for my school and who will win the doughnut party if we do that at all, because we were going to do that the last time but I don't think we did it unless I just didn't hear about it.