Daily Check-in: Friday, September 24th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? Happy it's Friday (or Saturday already for some of you)? How did your week go?

Hopefully all is well with you!

It's been an overall decent week here, and I'm pretty content with that.

What about for the upcoming weekend? Have anything fun planned, or maybe it's all about the rest and recuperation for you?

I'm hoping to go for another walkabout like the previous weekend. Maybe to the place where we saw this beautiful juvenile male wood duck! Isn't he gorgeous? And he was generous enough to hang out where I could snap a few pics of him! What a guy!

We also have some wonderful guest hosts taking over for this weekend, and the next few after too! Here's our current ghosting lineup for the next few weeks:

Sept 25th & 26th: Anne & Jacqueline

Oct 2nd & 3rd: Coby

Oct 9th &10th: Shabnam

Oct 16th & 17th: Lea

Thank you all so much for volunteering and we look forward to hearing from you!

Ok, I suppose we'd better talk a bit about today, eh?

What's happenin' today, Blendfriends? Workouts? Rest? Somethin in between?

I feel pretty good after my total body routine yesterday, and I think I'll make today another core day to round out the week!

What about in the food dept? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm not entirely sure yet. Something fairly quick and easy, methinks!

Well my Blendies, I think I've talked your ears off enough for one week! I'll let our lovely weekend hosts take it away from here, and I'll see ya'll next week!

Until then:

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care stay safe, and have fun, Blenders!🍁🍂

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited