A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 24th

Good Friday Morning!

I remembered to post today, luckily I am many hours ahead of some of you so even if I forget I am not too late.

I do not have a thought of the day but I wanted to share a picture of a river/stream in Switzerland just outside of Grindelwald. I made my husband pull over to take a picture because I was so drawn to it. Water is a happy place for me and brings me a sense of calm, even if it is raining or rushing and crashing around. What about you? Is there something like that for you?

So what is the plan for today? I had a nice recovery workout this morning that my body really wanted. Eventhough I do that every Friday sometimes it feels like ages.

My husband has the sniffles so I guess we will not be doing a lot this weekend. It is supposed to be beautiful out so I will try to be outside and enjoy it and hopefully not get sick too. I have been craving salad so I think for dinner I will make a chicken taco salad.

I hope everyone has a great start to their Friday and their weekend and remember everyone is always welcome!

Edited