Work in Progress

Hey all!

I have no idea if it's okay to talk about other programs on here, so sorry in advance if I offend anyone!

On the right is one of my most despised pictures ever. I had joined Curves after moving to a new city, starting a new job, and peaking to my heaviest of 325 a few months prior. I've always looked at that picture and HATED it. It was taken 2 years ago. In the year that followed I kinda half assed (am I allowed to say that?) Losing weight. On a good day, I lost 20 pounds, on a bad day 10 pounds.

Fast forward to about 2 months ago. I am getting married next year, and bought the dress of my dress brand new never worn from a resale app for dirt cheap. Of course, it doesn't quite fit...like by 2 sizes... I have pushed myself to work out off and on for about the last 6 months using FB videos, but little progress, because my nutrition was awful. Well about 2 months ago, I attended a wedding and wore the same dress I had worn to a different wedding 2 years prior, at a whopping 325 pounds. I decided to put a picture from 2 years ago and a picture from 2 months ago side by side, and I was amazed at the result! I was so amazed that it pushed me to start dedicating more time to working out and trying to figure out my nutrition. I thought about a nutritionist, but my insurance sucks, and I've tried the Noom app before and literally hated it. I also hate tracking calories, because I feel so restricted. Someone had recently mentioned to me how much they love weight watchers, so I gave it a shot.

Now onto the left picture. That was taken about a week ago after losing 13 pounds after being with WW for only 4 weeks, and 4 weeks of FBfit3 (took me 5 weeks, because life) I am wearing the same shirt in both pictures and even tried to pose the same, and am thrilled with the results. After this weeks weigh in (week 5), I have officially lost 15 pounds with WW, and 39 pounds since that picture was taken two years ago!

I am so incredibly proud of myself for what I have accomplished, and I can't wait to see more progress as time goes on. Tomorrow is day 3 of FBsweat!