Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 23rd

Hello, Blenders!

Happy Thursday to you all!

How are you doing today? How's your week been treatin ya so far?

I hope all is well!

We've been fully embracing everything Fall here! From baking and decorating and everything in between. Even the puppers in the picture are getting in on the action; they love the cooler temps and watching the geese fly by as they migrate (Alphie in particular). Today's weather is also very very Fall-like (highs in the 40s F), and rainy. Yet another good day for some baking, methinks!

Oh! And before I forget: we are in need of a guest host for this upcoming weekend (Sept 25-26), and any other weekends after that as well! There are no prerequisites to hosting, you can post as much or as little as you like, and we'd love to hear from you! So, if you're interested in hosting this weekend or any others, please, let me know--and thank you in advance!

Alright let's talk a little about today, shall we?

What's planned for today, Blendies? Workouts or rest?

I got my core and cardio routine done yesterday (with a lot of help from Mr. Alphie, I might add) and it felt so good to move! Today I have a shorter total body routine scheduled, and I can't wait. It's nice to look forward to (and be able to do) workouts again!

And what's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm not entirely sure. It might be an easy egg and veggie kind of night.

Well my dear Blenders, that's about enough from me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!🍁🍂

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited