Perspiration Pals September 20th

Heya Pals! I unfortunately had an 8am meeting scheduled for today while I was on vacation and unable to defend myself. So I am going to do something I don't do, and that is give the same "thought" here and on HKS, with a bit of a different spin.

Mark Twain once said, "Do something everyday that you don't want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain." I have been repeating this to myself for like three days, getting my COVID test on Saturday, cleaning out a bunch of containers for the winter on Sunday, and this morning calling a government office to deal with some punctilious paperwork (of course the number is not in service any more... since 7 weeks ago, what the heck). But since we're a visual bunch here I wanted to post a pic, so I searched for this meme on the internet. What did I find? 101 meme pics with inspirational backgrounds -- mountains, beaches, skies, all things I actually like. I finally picked this one, with a lady jogging. Even so. Going for a run is something you don't want to do? I'm sorry, Internet, working out is my treat for myself. What about you, Pals? How do you feel about your workouts? Are they something you "want" to do?