Perspiration Pals 19 September 21β˜•πŸŒ³πŸŒ¦πŸšΆπŸ“–

Hello, Ppals

I am posting early since I will be busy tomorrow morning. I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.

It was beautiful today! I went on a walk near the boxyard that I have shown you pictures of before. I walked a little further this time an found a pond. The whole walking trail is through a research park and the pond was on the grounds of an agricultural company. I walked around a barrier that said road closed. That sounds a little adventurous until a read the rest of the sign on my way out that said use other entrance.

After my walk I went to the coffee shop and sat outside in a shipping container -the whole place consists of containers. The one I sat in was set up like an outdoor shelter so one side was open. I was sitting there enjoying my coffee, reading my book and then I realized it was raining! And then it started raining even harder! All was good I wasn't getting wet. Although I felt a little trapped there as I had my e-book reader and phone and didn't want to get either wet. Good thing it wasn't a electrical storm as I was sitting in a metal shipping container near a lot of trees. I would have made a dash for my car. Anyway the rain stopped and the sun came out before I left.

Have you ever been so focused on something that you lose track of what is going on around you. That happens when I am reading a book. I get lost in a good book!

The walk which did have a good hill was my exercise for the day and dinner was riced broccoli with garlic and onions over noodles with butternut squash. Another dish made with the help of my new food processor.

So tell my about your day. I hope you are having fun. What is on your exercise and food menus? Please share!

All are welcome to post and read and chat or be silent in in our quirky friendly corner of the Fitness Blender Community.

Edited