👻checkin Saturday 18-9-2021

Hey there all you lovely people from around the world. It’s morning time here in the UK. I thought I’d do the checkin now, as I will be going out soon.

How are you all doing? Happy that the weekend is here? Or do you have to work this weekend? Talking of work….

What’s your workout schedule for today? A well earned rest or something level 5ish? Or anything in between? I am off to do a few hours of nature conservation work; we are pine pulling today: pulling and lopping pine saplings or young pine trees to allow the heathland and all its related wildlife to thrive. Heavy duty on the backs that means, so a back stretch is on the calendar tonight!

And as to food: what does your menu show today? I have no idea. My husband is cooking (it’s his turn), so that will be a nice surprise. What about you today? Meticulously planned or a nice surprise as well?

Photo: I probably posted this on here before, but it’s one of my favourite places around here. Kimmeridge, 45 min drive away. We go there quite often for fossilhunting, or kayaking, snorkelling and hiking. Seeing this picture puts me in a good mood! Have you got a photo like that? Favourite place or picture that cheers you up?

Anyway, coffee and breakfast finished. Lunch to be made and then I am off. Looking forward to reading all the lovely bits of your day!!! See you later.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***