Daily Check-in: Friday, September 17th

Hey Blendies! ..And how about those Friday Feels? I do hope they tip toward the positive vibe side.

In any case, how about a fluffy/furry Friday? My fluffy contribution is the return of the orphaned squirrel I took in a few weeks ago. She (I figured out it was a girl) is becoming more active and curious and really getting her tail all fluffed out. It's been so neat to watch her grow!

Anyway, what do we have on the movement front? ..I actually just got through a 5/5 HIIT and core with Daniel. Admittedly not my greatest performance, but to be fair, it starts with knee tuck jumps. Like just...why? Anyway, I got the ol' heart a pumping so it's all good. Better now that it is over.

Okay, so good luck today out there guys. Don't forget that you have the lovely ladies, Lea and Alexi, to check-in with over the weekend. And then the fantastic Kim of Kims is back with you on Monday. Thanks again, everyone! As always, it has been great reading and chatting with you--whatever you are up to. It's just nice, awesome really, that you are here.

Thats alI I got for now. Take care :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***