Perspiration Pals - 9/17/21 🍁🍂🍎

Welcome friends to the daily PPals thread where we share fitness, food, and life - the good, the bad, and the sweaty. Anyone is welcome to read, comment, or share; whatever makes you comfortable and helps you feel supported today.

Another Friday is upon us and here in the northern hemisphere, a new season is fast approaching. And it happens to be my very favorite season of all, autumn. This is really a season that's a joy to all the senses, from the smell of burning leaves in the cool air to the taste of pumpkin...everything. The landscape and the colors change so quickly, there's something new to see every day. The leaves have already started to change, but unfortunately, the weather is stubbornly hanging around the 80F/26C mark. But that's not going to stop me from getting our first pumpkin this weekend!

What are your plans for the weekend or for your Friday night? Will you be cycling, walking, traveling or just laying low? And of course, please share whatever workout you may be doing and food you may be eating as well! I'm attending a retirement party for a co-worker, so I have no idea what's in store for dinner.

I'd also love to hear about your favorite season. Any other fall lovers out there? Or maybe summer, and beaches, and cookouts is your thing? Whatever today brings you, I hope you find some beauty in it.