Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 16th

Hey there, Blendfriends and how about your Thursday and the things that are in it?

I have a Perennial Peanut to add to the whatever things your eyes will see today. They don't make a peanut but the flowers taste peanuty and make for a great ground cover. And now I feel like eating peanuts. Maybe I'll settle for a petal.

And if you are planning a workout today, what shall or has it been? I've got upper body planned as part of the FB 30 challenge so I shall see to that.

Okay, and now we have to get to ghosting (guest hosting) for the weekend! I believe we have a Lea/Alexi duo with Lea on Saturday the 18th and Alexi on Sunday the 19th. I think I got that right, but as far as the weekends after, no clue! So it is open and ripe for the hosting. Just let me or Kim know and I really hope to see you up here!

Alright, you know the drill. I'll stop so you can start. And I do hope you can have a good Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***