Perspiration Pals 15 September 2021

Hello Pals! I haven’t even stopped to have a little rest today because I’m a taskmaster… By which I mean that I get a lot of tasks to do and I do them masterfully. (not) Anyway, I’ve been thinking about what question to ask you today and as I wanted it to be about strength and preferable a body part and since one of my teeth decided to succumb to the task of chewing and have a breakdown my question in this really long-winded paragraph will be about the strength of our teeth.

What’s one of the strongest substances in our bodies? (clue: part of your teeth) Do you know how much pressure it can handle? I find this a rather difficult subject to discuss as I’ve had a lot of problems with my teeth. I don’t smile a lot because I don’t have nice teeth. No, I don’t look like a Dickens character from a BBC series with black, rotten teeth but they are a far cry from what we call the American pearly whites. The funny thing is, if you think about medical costs, is that the amount of money you have to spend on your teeth (at least here) is a lot larger than you spend on the treatment and care of any other body part.

All right, let’s move on to exercise. I worked out with Tasha yesterday and I was amazed (again) by how much I managed to sweat in just 33 minutes… I listened to my body and it said Nooooo! Stooop!! What are your plans for today? Or perhaps you’ve already worked out.

Have an easy and sunshiny (unless it’s too hot) day!