Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Challenging and fun Pyramid HIIT.

Good morning everyone,

Well if you liked my last ascending ladder workout you will be a fan of this new HIIT routine.

No Equipment Pyramid HIIT Workout - Fun and Challenging Pyramid Style Interval Workout

The ascending ladder increases every round whereas the pyramid goes up and then comes back down. I have also changed up a traditional pyramid interval workout by coupling a specific exercise with a specific time interval. If you don’t know what that means don’t worry it basically means it makes the workout feel faster and more fun (and who doesn’t want that?). Give it a shot and let us know what you think in the comments below.

On a side note, I had a birthday recently and I started thinking to myself, “I wonder how old the Fitness Blender Family thinks I am?”. I don’t really talk about it, in fact I don’t think I have talked about my age more than a couple of times in the last decade if at all. So I am very curious, how old do you think I am? Don’t worry I won’t be offended if you are way off in either direction. I will leave this for 24 hrs to give everyone some time to guess before I tell you how old I really am. Let the fun begin. Haha.

Answer here.