Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body Pilates workout with both Kellie and Daniel and I got a good burn going on in my legs and thighs, but the problem was I had three different workouts to choose from and I picked the bottom one. I'm going to be staying home from school tomorrow because I got a cold and I don't want to risk getting it worse or getting anyone else sick.

But I still had a fun day at school even though the coughing was getting the best of me and, I'm going to be staying home for as long as I need to until the cold is all gone and I'm good as new. I will still do some of the chores around the house but, for the most part I will just be chilling and relaxing taking it easy on my body until I'm all better. So I will let all of you know when I'm feeling all better and I'm good as new and when I will be able to go back to school and be able to hang out with all of my friends again and not miss school.

Everyone send me lots and lots of healing energy and before you know it I will be good as new again, and will be able to go back to school again and be able to hang out with all of my friends in class and at lunch time.