TY to the FB Community/Tomorrow’s workout

I’m anxious/nervous/excited to get back to sharing new workouts tomorrow! There’s something exhilarating about sharing projects you’ve been working on, don’t you think? The workout that goes live tomorrow is one I’ve been doing a lot lately. I hope you’ll like it.

I’ll share the new workout live here first as a tiny thank you to all of you who are a part of this community forum. We are still designing and planning additional features for our forums; it takes a lot of time and resources (we are a small team, everything is custom built, has to work flawlessly & handle a ton of traffic, etc). It’s amazing how complicated the simplest of updates can get, and every little piece impacts every other little piece. It’s crazy! But we have built a little team around ourselves who does work that we are very proud of. So this ramble is a bit of a “thank you” for being a part of our community & forums - as well as a notice that there’s a lot coming up to look forward to, in terms of functionality and features. Notifications are top priority at the moment.

Anyways, thanks for being a part of the FB Family! See you in the morning with a new workout video!