Daily Check-in: Monday, September 13th

Hello world wide, FB Fam! How are you today? More or less around good I hope!

And how was your weekend? Certainly looks like Shabnam had you covered with the check-in! Amazing job as always, so a thanks to you, Shabnam!

But back to the Mondaze and thoughts of starting another week. What are thinking and doing in terms of workouts and food? ..It's pretty simple for me. Whatever is on my calendar from the FB 30 challenge and food be whatever I can find. Frozen veggies has really been a dinner saver lately.

Picture to kick start the week is this crepuscular (active at dawn and dusk) critter foraging around for food. Normally I find them as road kill, so to see this one alive and active and being so chill with me was pretty cool.

Okay, that's all for now. Hopefully good day and week ahead for everyone! Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***