My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Daniel that had a burnout round after I was done with doing all of the regular exercises, so by the end of the workout my arms were completely wore out. After the workout I took care of the animals this morning and then I talked to my grandpa on the phone then, I did the violin and I manged to get everything done that I wanted to get done this morning.

This afternoon I went down on the lower property and played for an hour and an half then I came up and took care of almost all the animals for the night. After I'm done with doing my online stuff I'm going to take care of the kittens, get in the shower, and hopefully get to be able to talk to my boyfriend before going to bed for the night. This weekend went on by too fast for me and I wanted to enjoy the weekend a little longer, but sometimes you only get to enjoy it for a certain amount of time.

But you can't decided that you want more time to relax unless you get a week or a couple of weeks off from either school or from work it depends on where you are going everyday. Sometimes I wish I could take a nap at school to rest my eyes for just an hour or so, but the only time I get to relax is on the school bus in the morning.