Weekend Check In👻 Sunday, September 12

Hello beautiful Blendfriends,

Welcome to Daily Check-Ins!

Ghost Shabnam here, I'm bringing you some beautiful yellow flowers today😍. These are our very own yellow flowers that my hubby planted in the front porch while I was away. I think he likes me😁

Alright from flowers to workouts: what's going on in the exercise world of yours? Are you working out, doing recovery rest or a complete rest? I have a recovery workout with Kayla for back pain. First time doing this but I watched the video, fast forwarding to get an idea. Do you do that sometimes? I think it's a good idea to get familiar with the moves before doing them. How about the descriptions? Do you read them? I know I should but most of the time I'm too lazy to read the whole thing🙈. This has to change for me!

So, woukd you please share your workout plans for today with us? And any thoughts or stories behind them would be appreciated. Of course if you'd like to share.

And the last but not the least for sure is our nourishment and hydration. What's on your dinner table today? Are you or someone else cooking or you're ordering your dinner? We're getting roast chicken from Costco and eat that with black beans and salad.

That's all from me so far. I won't miss a word from you and can't wait to read them.

Have a wonderful Sunday/Monday everyone and take care💛

Our lovely host, Raven will return tomorrow to bless us with another week 💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***