Weekend Check In👻 Saturday, September 11

Please take a moment to remember and honor the victims of September 11 and their families❤🌹🕯

🕊

🕊

🕊

Good morning/afternoon/evening beautiful blendfriends!

Ghost Shabnam here this morning to wish you a happy or just a decent weekend. How are you? How's life? What's on your mind waking up on this Saturday morning? The first thing was on mine was that I need coffee and I'm ghosting today😅. Yeah... that's all! Simple mind you thinking? What about you? Any projects or plans for today?

So if you think my morning thought was kinda boring think again! Because the workouts on my calendar are not agreeing! I have a 38 minute strength training with Tasha and the AMRAP video as an EC! I'll tackle them right after this post, my coffee and walking my Baroon🐶

What about you guys? Are you working out today?

Saturday questions: How often you go free styling? What was the first program you purchased from FB?

I do free style when there are many new workouts that I want to do, I want to take more days off, or just need a break from programs. My first program that I purchased was FB30 R4 on 2018. Share yours if you'd like to. It's always great to know more about you🙂

OK guys after just talking about workouts, making me hungry! What's happening in your kitchens today? Are you guys cooking today? Please share delish parts of your life with us and leave us watery mouths with photos of your foods🍕🌮🥗🍳😋. For us today, I'm thinking a tradition dish frome my hometown. "Mahi e Shekam-Por" (stuffed fish with herb sauce). If this happens, I'll share a photo of it. It's served over white rice and cucumber salad on the side😋😋

Alright, I tend to be too wordy this morning. So, I'm gonna let you go free but I would love and be looking forward to reading y'all.

Have a nice Saturday/Sunday you lovely FB friends and take care💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited