HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 10

Helloooooooooo!!

How is everyone doing this friday!? Ready to enjoy the weekend!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Bien vestido, eres bien recibido. Pero no eres recibido tΓΊ, sino tu traje. Es triste ser valorado por el parecer y no por el ser" // "Well dressed, you are well received. But you are not the one that is being received, your suit is. It is sad to be valued for your appearance and not for your being" - Alejandro Jodorowsky

A reminder that we are more than our exterior! We are more than our looks, our bodies, our weight, our height, our hair color, our dress, our suit, etc! 😊 What matters is what is inside! Yes, unfortunatelly, sometimes, many of our external characteristics define how we are seeing or treated by others. However, we should always fight for our rights! We should always remember that we are more than all those physical aspects! ☺️ And, everyone deserves to be treated right!

For me, today is day 2 of the Abs Challenge and day 16 of Reach! I will do mostly strenght and pilates! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am adding the newest ascending reps pilates workout with Kelli! I have been adding some of the newest workouts to my routine to try them out! They are great! 😬 Besides that, maybe a walk!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans for the day or for the weekend!? πŸ™‚ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!