Daily Check-in: Friday, September 10th

Hey, Blendies!

Looks like we are more or less here at another Friday!

So how has the week been so far? Goals going good? Not so good? Either way and regarding the weekend, you've got Shabnam to look forward to as your (g)host. Yay! Thanks, Shabnam!

So how are you today? I'm a bit on the tired side, but nonetheless ready to get to today's stuff and things. That of which could involve another day down from the FB 30 challenge. Now what's on your calendar?

And menu if you so choose to share. I'm going to go for homemade pizza of course! Dough therapy is a thing--don't tell me otherwise 😂

And to wrap things up here; a picture of last nights sunset. It only lasted for a few minutes, but the land had a soft pinky warm hue to it due to the greyish pinky orange clouds above. So there you have it, a random sunset to end the week here. ..Anyway, thanks for reading and joining in on these check-ins with me this week. I'll see you on Monday, but for now and until then, take care and stay safe out there!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***