Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 9th

Hello, how are you? Why don't you tell me your day?

And all about your workouts and food! It's good to just type that stuff out for fellow Blendies to read, yeah? ..Going for some total body strength today if I can! If I can't, well, that's okay too.

Oh and being were are at a Friday Eve, we need to talk about some guest hosting! Do I have a volunteer for this weekend? Pretty please? ..I think this weekend is empty, so if you would like to host this Saturday and Sunday or any weekend really, do speak up! I'd love to see you here! No requirements, just a desire. You'll be great, I'm sure of it.

Okay, I need to get gone, but first the photo from me today is of a baby Virginia Creeper leaf. They have five points like a star. And it's looking up to the sky and sticking there as if it were a star. So take this metaphorical star and stick it to your day. Because... Well, why not?

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***