HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 8

Helloooooooooo!!

How is this lovely supportive community doing today!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Siempre hay días felices que recordar y, cuanto más jodido estás, más recuerdas esos días (...) Eso es la nostalgia, descubrir que cosas del pasado que entonces ni siquiera sospechabas que eran la felicidad, sí que lo eran" // "There are always happy days to remember and, the more screwed up you are, the more you remember those days (...) That is nostalgia, discovering that things from the past that you didn't even suspect were happiness then, yes they were" -From La Casa de Papel

I think this is a great quote to help us remember to enjoy the good moments. You might don't even realize that those are truly happy moments! Don't wait until you are in a bad situation to notice or miss the good ones! ☺️ Enjoy every wonderful second of your day, the people in your life, the food you want to eat, the things you decide to do, your desires, your hobbies, etc!

Today, I am doing my recovery day! I will be doing a cardio workout with Natacha Oceane and the restorative yoga workout from Reach! 🤸🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️ Besides that, maybe a short nice walk! 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♂️

What about you!? Working out or resting!? Any other plan for the day!? 🙂 Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!