FBfit Day 39

This is my first time writing on here. I’ve been reading everyone’s stories, advice etc. for awhile though. I was introduced to Fitness Blender at some point in the last two years. I would do the workouts occasionally but didn’t consider completing a program until February of this year. I went for the full 8 week program of FBfit (round 1). I started February 28. I’m on day 39 and have lost 8 lbs as well as over 7 in.. Mentally it was extremely tough in the beginning. But I took it one day at a time. Modified workouts when I needed to. Gave myself grace to pause a workout or go sit on the toilet and cry a little (it happened once ;)). It still is tough- but it’s not impossible. Getting over the mental anxiety of working out is key to realizing our bodies are capable of doing awesome things. It’s ok to suck or feel like like a failure- that’s normal in a process like this. But please, don’t let the suck-filled days set the tone. Better days (and yes, more suck-filled days) are ahead. Turn down the mental dialogue of anxiousness and do what you are capable of NOW. You will get stronger and stronger- it’s the complete TRUTH.