Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 32-Min Lower-Body Mixed Strength Training

Good morning FB Family!

We have another workout for you and this one happens to be Day 12 of the latest challenge, the 2 Week FB30 Challenge:

Weighted Lower Body Strength Circuits with Bodyweight Intermissions

Although this is a strength routine, you will feel your heart pumping and your blood flowing! The 35-second working intervals are just long enough for you to engage the proper muscles and with only 10 seconds between moves, you have just enough time to reset your posture before jumping into the next move. Challenge yourself during Lower Body Circuit #1 and #2 with heavy weights. Reduce to your medium selection in the third circuit to master the single-leg balance work and racked position hold. Your goal for the two exercises in each Intermission circuit is slow tempo, continuous movement. In this workout, “intermission” does not denote a total break. Just a break from the format of the lifting circuits. Wink, wink.

If for some reason you want to go bananas with your legs this week, pair this workout with the Quick Lower Body-Focused Bodyweight HIIT Circuits workout. Or if you’re looking for a fantastic non-impact workout that still targets the lower body and focuses on core/hips engagement as well, check out Kayla’s Knee-Friendly Lower Body Stability Workout.

Back to planning and filming for me! I see that many of you have quite a few go-to workouts that you like to repeat often. I’m intrigued. What are some of your favorites and why?

Hope you enjoy the workout (and the FB30 Challenge)! Give a thumbs up to the screen every now and then to let me know you’re having a good time.

-Tasha