COPING GRACEFULLY WITH STRESSFULL CHANGES

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing good 😊 I need some advice and encouragement, like some times in the past 😁 Recently, 3 weeks before, I moved from Greece to Germany. Things are not like I was imagining them, because I spent a lot of time waiting in Greece before I came here and I lost my momentum. Now that I 've come, I 've lost myself completely. My stress is consuming me. I had lessons for several months and I was very good at learning the language (I didn't know a single word before and it was the only language I always sweared how much I disliked, sorry GermansπŸ™ˆ) and I grew to like it, especially seeing how good I 'm doing and learning about the culture and everything.. Now when someone speaks to me, I forget everything, literally, my mind just stops working, I might not even remember my name at that moment πŸ˜‚ I feel completely out of place, although my creativity is back, thanks to the nature around me and I started drawing again and knitting. The house we are currently renting doesn't give us an address so I can't register to work and we are living from my savings that are coming to an end and my boyfriend's salary. He is working with a greek company so he is fine. But I feel completely lost. I bought a yoga mat and push myself to work out again in order to find my old, confident self, I did yoga yesterday which helped a bit.. It doesn't help that the house is a bit far from the nearest village, so I 'm basically alone in a forest (seriously there are a few houses and other tenants here in the house but I rarely see anyone, I am almost always the only human walking here). Anyway, my question got long again πŸ˜… if anyone has tips to offer, for coping in a graceful manner during this really big change, it is really, really welcome. I feel really frustrated and weak at the moment and being alone almost all day doesn't help. If I discuss this with my family, they just say what I should and shouldn't have done before I came here and tell me to go back to safety, which is not helpful at all, they don't help me feel at ease, neither do they have some empathetic, comforting or just practical advice to give. My boyfriend isn't good at this either, he is not much of a talker and solution-seeker so he will either worry along with me or think and not talk at all, or tell me we are going to be fine, all 3 are the opposite of helpful to me, so as you understand my support system is pretty weak at this stage.