Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 8th

Hey guys and welcome to the week day in the middle. Wednesday is coming in yellow with all these golden rods. They are one of my favorite late summer bloomers to enjoy with all this mass of gold everywhere. I hope you enjoy it too!

Anyway, I'm still going busy, but ideally I would like to try to get in a workout. Day 2 of the FB 30 challenge with some good ol' recovery cardio. I think I'm down for that if the day allows. I know it can be important to carve out that time for yourself, but I won't move heaven and earth to make it happen as shoving a workout in a busy day can be stressful on it's own.

Okay, I hope my FB Fam; I hope that you reading right here has a great day out there today. May it be full of the workouts, food, rest and whatever that you need. Type about here if you so choose, and I'll read you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***