Perspiration Pals 8 September 2021

Hi there, Pals! How are you? Ready to hear your new assignment from me? Well, I’m running out of ideas like a spider who climbed into a bathtub only to realise there’s no way out and the shower is running. We talked about bones, muscles, nerves, hormones, and I could go on if I could remember but my brain is tired even though I still have about 35 summers left. But only if I’m lucky and I keep on doing lizard hops with Daniel.

All right, here’s the question. What happens to the body during HIIT? The funny thing is when I started working out regularly 5 years ago, I used to like it. It was like a race against myself but nowadays it’s more like ‘yeah, yeah, I know you can do it, just don’t’. I know, I know this isn’t a new topic, we’ve talked about HIIT a thousand times in this community. That’s what I was trying to tell you. I’m running out of ideas like a……… Anyway, what’s the plan for today? Exercise-wise. Or otherwise.

By the way, my mini lifebook says it’s Pardon Day. If you need to apologise to someone, now is the time.

PS, Hopefully I'll manage to attach another funny image in the comment section.