Question and I need motivation...

Hi all. I hope you are all well. Its been a while since ive posted on here and I hope you are all doing okay. First off ive got a question and I would like your input.

Ive recently started working out again after a year and even doing just the warms ups I get these horrible cramps especially on my thighs where Im so close to falling over. Usually I cant finish the workout... what does this mean? Am I just completely unfit? Mind you... I walk from 2-3 miles everyday because I work at a school. So im a little confused. I dont even use weights just an FYI...Any help I would appreciate.

Also, if you share what motivates you to workout I would love that. I need some motivation because im struggling with staying on a consistent workout schedule. Ive gained about ten pounds in the last few months. I had a loss in my family so I was really unmotivated for a long time. Im not stressing to much about how I look and just trying to be thankful to my body for carrying me through such difficult times. But I want to feel healthy and strong again. Ive noticed even my posture suffering! I cannot continue like this.

Thanks FB Friends