NSV on holiday and struggling to be alone

Hey my dear FB fam,

how is everyone? I hope you're all healthy and doing great! Today I thought I want to share with you my NSV that I had whilst on holiday and also ask for a bit of support with an issue that I've always had.

Let's start with the good news. We, that's me and my boyfriend, have just returned from holiday on the lovely island of Menorca. Menorca is on of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea and famous for it's many, many tiny and hidden bays and beaches. In order to get to some of those you have to go on a hike beforehand that can be quite exhausting, long and sometimes a bit dangerous. Many people we met tried but gave up after a bit or couldn't even be bothered starting in the first placed and preferred staying at the more crowded beaches.

However my boyfriend and I went on a few hikes to different beaches and while I wouldn't say it was easy at all, we made it through all the obstacles and managed to get to quite a few hidden placed and beautiful beaches! That's my NSV! I felt so strong that I was actually able to do this! My endurance was fine, my legs carried me all the way up and down, my balance helped me walking over the rocks and cliffs. It was amazing! At some point my boyfriend said 'That is exactly what we have been training for and why we love Fitness Blender so much!' So that was awesome! I'll share some photos of the island with you as well!

Now comes the part I'm struggling with at the moment. So, actually I should be happy because after 2 days back at home we are off to Disneyland Paris tomorrow morning and we'll stay for 3 days. I love Disney so this is really exciting for me.

However, when we come back I already know my boyfriend has to go away for work for a few days. For some people that's an absolutely normal thing and the more I think about it the more I realise it's not that big of a deal. The problem is I have always struggled with being alone. My whole life actually. I hate it and I feel lonely and I miss my boyfriend way to much than it might be normal. He travelled for work before so I know what's coming and also I'm from Germany, he's originally from the UK and before he moved here we had a long distance relationship where we would only see each other at the weekends. So I am actually used to it. Still, it feels awkward and I don't like being alone at all. I have to keep myself busy in order not to get too sad or depressed. Can anyone relate or do you have tips how to deal with situations like this? I'm planning on visiting my grandparents during those days and also start a new FB program in order to get back into working out after 2 weeks off. Any other suggestions? I would very much appreciate it and thanks so much in advance!

Bianca 😁