HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 7th

Hello again, welcome to your regularly-scheduled Tuesday! First of all, I'd like to say a big thank you to Martine for starting the thread yesterday :). I was worried I'd be too frantic in the morning, getting on the road. All was well! Also, I'd like to remind everyone that all Blenders are welcome to read and post here and on the other daily threads.

Today I will be visiting one of the northern-most botanical gardens in North America, Reford Gardens (Jardins de Métis, picture from Wikimedia commons). I've seen a documentary about them, so big and beautiful -- amazing what Elsie Reford was able to do in this cooler climate. So, in honor of those gardens, today's thought is "Never underestimate the healing power of a quiet moment in the garden." I picked this up on my favorite garden blog but it was not attributed it to anyone in particular. I will be living that healing energy in an actual garden, but never underestimate the healing power of a quiet moment, even if the "garden" is you. Taking a moment to breathe, growing stronger through your workouts, pruning back thoughts or habits that are weakening you... this is powerful. How will you be growing today?

Edited