Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 7th

All times of days greetings to you, FB Fam, and are you ready for a Tuesday?

Maybe you got your grump on and are about as enthusiastic as this baby squirrel cracking one eye open?

To expand a story behind this recent little surprise squirrely guy/girl; Me and the doggos are minding our own business one random afternoon until we suddenly hear high pitch squealing. FT Cu and Cm (Hydro was sound asleep inside as usual lately, lol) instantly are hot on it and by the time I got there, a fuzzy little thing is inside Copper's mouth. Just so you know and to brag a bit on this good boy, he never hurt the squirrel for a second. He just scooped it up and was like, "I got it! Uhhhh, now what?" .. Heh, baby squirrel didn't know what the heck was going on--poor thing was so scared. And Curium is hopping around going on like, "Can we keeeeeep eet?!?!"

Hydro is still snoring away.

Anyway, I couldn't be sure the baby would be okay. More than likely, the nest in the tree got disturbed/attacked and he fell from home. So I decided to take it in and bottle feed it until he/she is okay and old enough to go back to the wild. I think it is around 3 to 4 weeks old as it was just starting to crack its eyes open.

Okay, random things falling out of trees life stuff aside, what are you up to in terms of food and exercise? I think I'll be starting that two week FB 30 challenge today! Sounds good. I haven't been up for longer workouts due to time constraints, heat, and also just not feeling it. So this challenge will do nicely.

Alright, I'm done throwing down words for now. Your turn to tell what works nicely for you as I look forward to reading everyone. Have a good day!

And as always to Kim #TangoTuesday 💚💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***