Perspiration Pals September 7th, 2021

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing today? It is a super rainy day here and I absolutely don't like stepping out when it rains. But I have now moved to a place "that rains most of the time", so maybe I should try and get used to it, or make believe it for a happy occurrence. Hence, the meme. Come to think about it, maybe rain Gods just finished their workouts and this was FB's confetti for them :)

Second week at new work place, so far so good. Meeting new people each day. In France, we had looong lunches, strolling around with colleagues during lunch time. Here, max 15 mins but group lunch and that's it --on the plus side everyone leaves work an hour or so early. Guess it is a fair trade-off.

Workouts: I have not yet started active workouts. On my brother's insistence, I managed a 10 min Yoga yesterday and boy, am I in bad shape and form!!! I find it difficult to restart, and not sure how I will. On the other hand, going up and downhill every day is about 15-20 floors, so that kind of activity is there.

Anyhoo, thinking about P Pals/Blenders who are going through a difficult time. Read this quote the other day "When you are doubting yourself, remember someone is admiring your strength". I hope you find in yourself the strength and courage to go from one day to another. Big hug xx

Some Cookie musings: This lil kid almost ate a spider the other day! Took her out in her bag to waterfront and she seems to have liked it, she was very quiet and observant :)

That is it from me. Please share about your day, whether just a hello or more. All are always welcome in these daily threads.

Thank you for checking in with me.

Edited