Monday SUP

I planned on starting my monday walks again this week, but my friend invited me to go SUPping with her yesterday. We are having lovely weather now that the holiday is over (the joys of Dutch weather... ) so we decided to make the most of it. We rented 2 supboards for the entire morning and got on just after 10, we came back just before 1 so we supped for quite a bit. I could not do it all standing up, because my legs did get quite tired from keeping balance and standing in the same position the entire time. It was fun though. At the beginning we had to stop talking a bit because an army helicopter flew over (the area we supped at is low flying training grounds for the military).

Afterwards we sat at the doc, resting our feet and legs and chatting a bit. It was a good and fun workout :)

The break in the route is where we took a wrong turn and picked up the boards to cross to the other side :)

Fun side note: my friend said she had done it before at a hen night/ bachelorette party. She said she could tell I work out regularly because she had to hold back when she did it before, but not with me. She also was impressed with me carrying the board, she had to stop more often to let her fingers rest. And when we went to put the boards back, a guy working there asked "I can see you are strong, but do you want help?"

Edited