C

Different total body workout

Talk about changing things up a bit, I’ve never done anything quite like this before! I did this barefooted after hearing from Chartgi62, (thanks for the idea!) and my balance was really tested. My feet were shaking, my calves were burning, and I was hopping all over the place trying to keep my balance on the single leg deadlifts + alternating t, and the tipped rotations. Even my shoulders were burning on the tipped rotations, too. My legs and glutes were shaking so bad on those squat sweeps! This was challenging not only physically, but mentally as well. This was very slow and tedious, and near the end I was feeling a little drained, (glad I didn’t do anything extra like I was planning.😂) but then I heard Daniel talking about how building up this kind of control would make any kind of physical activity so much easier, and your ability to learn new skills, would happen much quicker, etc. It reminded me why I came to do this, and why I workout. I want to challenge myself and get better at being stronger, faster, go harder, longer, jump higher, and so I can be healthy and capable for work and everyday life! I also think how there are so many out there who aren’t even physically capable of doing things I can do. It puts things in a different perspective, and makes you humbled and feel very blessed and thankful.

So anyway, I stopped, regained my balance, and pushed through to the end. There’s nothing more satisfying than knowing that even though you struggled at something, you gave your best effort till the end!

Have a great day, and be remember to be grateful for what your body can do!

Callie