Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 35 goal evaluation

A day late, but yesterday was a bit busy. I did not go on my plannen walk, because a friend invited me to go supping with her. I was knackered after 2 hours of supping.. I rode my bike there and back as well (12 minute bike ride). Did some laundry and some folding while watching Netflix afterwards to chill a bit.

My fruitgoal went well this week. I ate at least 1 piece of fruit each day and 2 pieces on 4 days.

I did prep my lunches, but it wasn’t all salads. I had left over dinner as well. I am not sure if the salad bar is a good goal for me. Preparing lunches and snacks, however, is, so I will continue to do that.

I started my course and definitely need more upper body strength, so I will start focussing on increasing weight on my UB training day.

My snack switch broke again and I found myself snacking mindlessly again a lot this week. I want to learn to break this cycle, so I am reading a book and hoping it helps (a book about changing habits).

Goals this week: keeping up with the fruit intake again, forming a habit…

Add my yogastrip to the cooldown to get rid of the tension in my upperback (it is where I gather my stress.. and it is not very nice)

prepare healthy, filling lunches and snacks for work.

How did your week go?