Daily Check-in: Monday, September 6th

Hello everyone! How are you? How goes your Mondaze so far?

Maybe pretty good with a Holiday thrown in there at least for us American dwelling Blenders. Happy Labor Day! Hopefully it can be an extended weekend and in theory a relaxing day for you! ..I'm more on the busy bee side of things, so I probably won't get to start the latest two week challenge like I had planned. I find this slightly ironic being it is a challenge that focuses on an FB 30 theme for busy people, but really there's no room for a workout today. And that's alright; there's always tomorrow.

But I want to read about your todays! Workouts! Food! All the stuff and things! And not speaking of yesterday, a big thanks to Coby for not two, but three days of ghosting! You are simply awesome and it is very much appreciated. Congrats on your new feathered friend!

And of course a thanks goes out to our fantastic Kim for hosting a couple weeks despite the busy and tough times. I'm sorry you are going through a lot of stress and strongly hope you are and will be okay and that things improve. We're always here for you, but thank you for being here with us.

Okay, posting a bit early before the day gets rolling, so I leave you with an early morning pic of my ever growing pecan tree and a moon thrown in the mix of leaves. I thought it neat to share so that's clearly what I did😂 ..Have as great as your day can allow and thank you so much for checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***