HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 6th

Happy Labour Day to anyone where this holiday is celebrated! I will actually enjoy back-to-back long weekends as I also will have this coming Friday off of work. It’s always so nice to have an extra day off. You don’t feel rushed to do anything.

So yesterday David put together the storage cabinet that he got me for my upcoming birthday. And we did not kill each in the process, so it was a success! Building furniture can test the best of relationships 🤪 I’m just so happy to have a beautiful cabinet to store kitchen tools that I don’t use daily. We were running out of space.

I am making my way through the Reach challenge and will add FB Low Impact to my calendar, starting today. I may not work out 6 days per week, I will make the calendar work for me. I’ve never done this program, I am interested to see how it is. And I’ll finally get around to making calzones today. David says he’ll believe it when he sees it 😂 What are your plans to start this week?

I chose the quote above after reading a book that brought into focus how it does not do anyone any good to over-worry about things that you can’t control. I should focus on what is within my grasp and that will keep me busy. My mind does not have enough space to hold all the worries of the world.

Have a super Monday to kick off this first full

week of September!