Perspiration Pals September 6th

Heya Pals! I'm writing this up on Sunday evening, but I know it's already Monday for many Pals. At my usual posting time, I will be getting on the road, headed up to a vacation getaway with my husband. It's cooler weather 6 hours northeast of here, so I've packed so much stuff! Which is why you get a clothing-themed meme today (and maybe an earworm 😆!) So, on the theme of clothes, do you have favorite workout gear? I have a pair of old cotton leggings that are all soft and nice (and faded and a tiny bit paint-spattered, but nobody's perfect!). For today's trip I'll be wearing leggings, too, but slightly newer ones. Because a 6-hour car trip rates comfortable clothing. I guess all that car-sitting makes this technically a rest day.

So what's up with you, Pals? Any interesting workouts in your lineup today? Or you could talk about food :-D I only have two Lärabars left, this is not going to be enough snackage for a week of hiking. Fortunately, there are grocery stores in the vicinity of my destination...