I used to like mud…. Now I love it!!! 🤣

Did a mud obstacle run today…. 7k with I don’t know how many obstacles in and out of mud ditches, in and out of a muddy river, up and down grassy slopes, down mud slides etc etc. Yikes, this was FUN!!!

After the first two muddy obstacles, I said: “I used to like mud… “ and one of my friends immediately retorted: “yes, and now you LOVE it”! I guess she is so right!

I didn’t do the monkey bars, and opted for “the little old lady” version on one other obstacle, the floating rings nearly killed me, I kept thinking of deadly water snakes (never ever seen in the UK) while trekking through the muddy river, my butt is bruised, my shin has a big bump on it, but…. I am so doing this again next year!

Not sure if I was the oldest female participant this time, but in the category females over 50, I came 10th out of 22!!! Not bad for a “little old lady” of 64….

Photos: top left: me climbing over a treetrunk, top right: the five of us with our medals!, bottom left: my place in the top 10, bottom right: the medal!

Edited