Perspiration Pals 5 September 21 πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸžπŸˆβ˜•

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! It is still Saturday night for me. I am enjoying my 3 day weekend as the weather in gorgeous. It is finally cooler so everyone can enjoy being outside. The picture is from a new walking route. My friend and I name our walks that way it is easier when we ask each other about going to a walk. This walk is the Beyucaffee walk since it starts and ends there.

The picture is a view of loblolly pines near the coffee shop. I like loblolly pines, they are tall and graceful. You usually have to look up high to see the branches needles. This picture also shows you can find nature and beauty everywhere. I was up on the second floor of the boxyard when I took the picture and right below and out of sight of the picture a man was working on the air conditioning and power units for the center. I will share some pictures of the boxyard in the comments.

My exercise for today was a walk near the graceful loblolly pines and then I cut my lawn with my Flintstone mower. And once again confirmed it is much easier to cut my grass if I don't let it get too high before cutting. It was more pleasant to cut that grass today than when I did it earlier in the week in the horrible heat and humidity. and fighting the tall grass.

That's it for me. Let me know how your day is going. Are you exercising or resting? Have you been able it find beauty and nature in unexpected places?

PS. All are welcome to chat or be silent in this friendly and somewhat quirky corner of the Fitness Blender Community.

Edited